Friday, November 11, 2011

Well... Here.We.Go!

Hey everyone. So, here it is. My very first post about an amazing opportunity that has come my way. As some of you may know, I was so beyond blessed to be able to travel to Sri Lanka in July with an amazing organization called Mission of Mercy. That was the most incredible experience I have ever had and it is going to be extremely hard to top that. If you wanna read a little more about my trip and what I did there, just click here. So anyway, onto what I'm really excited about. In April 2012, a group from my church will be traveling to Sri Lanka on a 2 and a half week mission trip with Surfing the nations. We will participate in work projects, swimming and surf
lessons for the little ones, community movie nights, ladies tea and a training at the seminary in Colombo, Sri Lanka. The total cost for the trip is $3500, which seems like a whole lot, but I know that anything is possible with the Lord. I've seen incredible and amazing things happen through Him and can't wait to see what He does this time.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment